Unique Boho, simple, minimalist style handmade lariat necklace, with
– large minimalist throat chakra symbol pendant / charm, size: 3.1cm x 2.7cm (1 2/8″ x 1 1/8″) – 29mm x 23mm (1 1/8″ x 7/8″), thickness: 1.9mm, material: zinc alloy metal, lead and nickel safe
– Vishuddha / Throat Chakra stones: light pale blue Aquamarine gemstone beads – March birthstone
– wire: Silver plated with copper core
– long chain necklace (Silver plated)
Chakra balance: Simply scroll down for description, check out if this one is for you. 🙂
Can be customized according to your request:
– Hook can be applied, several types: silver plated, allergen-free (surgical steel or rhodium plated copper clasp), or for extra cost: .925 Silver (Sterling or Argentium).
– necklace can be replaced with other, choose by colour or material: leather, cord, organza, thinner chain necklace…
Length can be customized after purchase.
The one on pictures is ready to ship, other pieces will be similar (customised to your choice). Available with other chakras too, at my Etsy shop – see last image.
For further questions, please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help.
About the Vishuddha or Throat Chakra:
Colour: blue (turquoise blue or aquamarine blue)
Symbol: a sixteen petaled lotus, a crescent within a white circle.
Sometimes, it is symbolized by a circle containing a downward-pointing triangle in which is inscribed another circle.
Location: at the center of the neck at the level of the throat.
Throat chakra meaning
The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication.
It is the centre of communication, sound and expression of creativity via thought, speech and writing.
The chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral characteristics:
– Expression, in particular to express your truth, to speak out
– Communication, whether it’s verbal or non-verbal, external or internal
– Connection with the etheric realm, the more subtle realms of spirit and intuitive abilities
– Propensity to create, projecting ideas and blueprints into reality
– Realizing your vocation, purpose
– Good sense of timing
The chakra is about the expression of yourself: Your truth, purpose in life, creativity. Note that this chakra has a natural connection with the second chakra or sacral chakra, center of emotions and creativity as well. The throat chakra’s emphasis is on expressing and projecting the creativity into the world according to its perfect form or authenticity.
Another function is to connect you to spirit. Opening the throat chakra can greatly help align your vision with reality and release pressure that may affect the heart chakra that is located just below. When energy flows freely, one will be open to new experiences, be able to express themselves and stand up for their beliefs.
A blocked throat chakra can contribute to feelings of insecurity, timidity, and introversion. An overactive throat chakra may also lead to gossiping, nonstop talking, and being verbally aggressive or mean. It can seem as though the filter between the discourse you have in your mind and what comes out of your mouth is not working, or missing entirely.
When the throat chakra has an imbalance, it can manifest as:
– Lack of control over one’s speech; speaking too much or inappropriately;
– Not being able to listen to others
– Excessive fear of speaking
– Small, imperceptible voice
– Not being able to keep secrets, or to keep your word
– Telling lies
– A closed throat chakra might manifest as excessive secretiveness or shyness
– Lack of connection with a vocation or purpose in life
It provides energy to the thyroid gland, it regulates the processing of energy in the body through temperature, growth, and metabolism, hunger and thirst.
The chakra is associated to the the pharyngeal, it governs ears, eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, jaws and throat, the bronchial passages, the lungs, esophagus, vocal cords and speech. It’s is also linked to the shoulders and the neck.
Stones associated: Aquamarine, Opal, Turquoise, Amazonite, Lapis lazuli
Sources: Dr Gaynor du Perez, Chakras.info, Wikipedia.