Unique Boho, simple, minimalist style handmade lariat necklace, with
– large minimalist sacral chakra symbol pendant / charm, size: 3.1cm x 2.7cm (1 2/8″ x 1 1/8″) – 29mm x 23mm (1 1/8″ x 7/8″), thickness: 1.9mm, material: zinc alloy metal, lead and nickel safe
– Svadhishthana, Sacral or Sex chakra stones: orange Carnelian gemstone beads
– wire: Silver plated with copper core
– long chain necklace (Silver plated)
Chakra balance: Simply scroll down for description, check out if this one is for you. 🙂
Can be customized according to your request:
– Hook can be applied, several types: silver plated, allergen-free (surgical steel or rhodium plated copper clasp), or for extra cost: .925 Silver (Sterling or Argentium).
– necklace can be replaced with other, choose by colour or material: leather, cord, organza, thinner chain necklace…
Length can be customized after purchase.
The one on pictures is ready to ship, other pieces will be similar (customised to your choice). Available with other chakras too, at my Etsy shop – see last image.
For further questions, please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help.
About the Second Chakra – Svadhishthana, Sacral or Sex chakra
The most common Sanskrit name for the sacral chakra is “Svadhisthana”, which means “your own place”.
It is symbolised as a six-petaled lotus.
Sacral Chakra location:
The most common location for the sacral chakra is located at the root of sexual organs, along the spine in the subtle body, about three inches below the navel, at the center of your lower belly. Other noteworthy locations described in different systems, expand its location to the genital area, above the pubic bone and opens frontward.
Sacral chakra symbol:
The symbol of the sacral chakra is composed of a circle with six petals, with a moon crescent.
The circle represents the elements of water. The moon crescent represents the connection of the energy of the moon with water. These symbols point to the close relationship between the phases of the moon and the fluctuations in the water and the emotions.
Furthermore, the symbolism of the moon relates to the feminine menstrual cycle that takes the same number of days to complete and the connection of the sacral chakra with sexual organs and reproduction.
The sacral chakra is the second chakra. It is the centre of desire, emotion, creativity, sexuality and intuition. Its element is water and as such, its energy is characterized by flow and flexibility. The function of the sacral chakra is directed by the principle of pleasure.
Behavioral characteristics of the sacral chakra
The sacral chakra is associated with the realm of emotions. It’s the center of our feelings and sensations. It’s particularly active in our sexuality and the expression of our sensual and sexual desires.
Motivated by pleasure, it’s the driving force for the enjoyment of life through the senses, whether it’s auditory, through taste, touch, or sight. Opening your sacral chakra allows you to “feel” the world around and in us. As such, it’s an important chakra at the foundation of our feeling of well-being.
The second chakra is instrumental in developing flexibility in our life. It supports personal expansion and the formation of identity through relating to others and to the world.
When the sacral chakra is balanced, this relationship with the world and other people is centered around nurturing, pleasure, harmonious exchange.
The sacral chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral functions:
– Emotions, feelings
– Relationships, relating
– Expression of sexuality, sensual pleasure
– Feeling the outer and inner worlds
This chakra is associated with the lymphatic system, governs the flow of all the body’s liquid elements: blood, lymph, sweat, digestive juices, sperm, urine, tears. It vitalizes the lower digestive system and reproductive organs.
Sacral chakra imbalance
A disturbance in this chakra causes sexual problems. Life may seem to lose its meaning.
Imbalance in the sacral chakra can manifest as:
– Dependency, co-dependency with other people or a substance that grants you easy access to pleasure
– Being ruled by your emotions
– The opposite: Feeling numb, out of touch with yourself and how you feel
– Overindulgence in fantasies, sexual obsessions
– Or the opposite: Lack of sexual desire or satisfaction
– Feeling stuck in a particular feeling or mood
When the balance of energy is restored, one becomes more open and is able to enjoy life.
Stones associated: Carnelian, Orange Jasper, Sunstone.
Sources: Dr Gaynor du Perez, Chakras.info, Wikipedia.