Unique Boho, simple, minimalist style handmade lariat necklace, with
– large minimalist crown chakra symbol pendant / charm, size: 3.1cm x 2.7cm (1 2/8″ x 1 1/8″) – 29mm x 23mm (1 1/8″ x 7/8″), thickness: 1.9mm, material: zinc alloy metal, lead and nickel safe
– Sahasrara / Crown Chakra stones: clear Quartz Crystal gemstone beads
– wire: Silver plated with copper core
– long chain necklace (Silver plated)
Chakra balance: Simply scroll down for description, check out if this one is for you. 🙂
Can be customized according to your request:
– Hook can be applied, several types: silver plated, allergen-free (surgical steel or rhodium plated copper clasp), or for extra cost: .925 Silver (Sterling or Argentium).
– necklace can be replaced with other, choose by colour or material: leather, cord, organza, thinner chain necklace…
Length can be customized after purchase.
The one on pictures is ready to ship, other pieces will be similar (customised to your choice). Available with other chakras too, at my Etsy shop – see last image.
For further questions, please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help.
About the Seventh Chakra, Sahasrara, Crown Chakra:
Color: Violet, White or Gold (Violet is the colour with the highest vibratory frequency, white is the colour of pure intelligence, and gold is the light of the life force)
Symbol: a circle with a thousand multi-colored petals
Location: at the top of the head (slightly back), radiating upwards
It governs one’s inner development. It is the centre of spirituality, enlightenment, dynamic thought and energy. It allows for the inward flow of wisdom and brings the gift of cosmic consciousness.
The crown chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral characteristics:
• Awareness of higher wisdom, of what is sacred
• Connection with the formless, the limitless
• Realization, liberation from limiting patterns
• Ecstasy, bliss
It gives us access to higher states of consciousness as we open to what is beyond our personal preoccupations and visions. The function of the Crown chakra is driven by consciousness and gets us in touch with the universal.
The crown chakra is associated with the transcendence of our limitations, whether they are personal or bound to space and time.
As we are immersed in the energy of the crown chakra, we feel a state of blissful union with all that is. This chakra allows access to the upmost clarity and enlightened wisdom.
Some describe this chakra as the gateway to the cosmic self or the divine self, to universal consciousness.
When the Crown chakra has an imbalance, it can manifest as:
• Being disconnected to spirit, constant cynicism regarding what is sacred
• An overactive crown chakra could manifest as a disconnection with the body
• Living in your head, being disconnected from your body and earthly matters
• Obsessive attachment to spiritual matters
The Crown chakra is primarily associated to the pituitary gland, to the pineal gland and the hypothalamus, vitalizes the cerebrum. The hypothalamus and pituitary gland work in pair to regulate the endocrine system. Because of its location, the crown chakra is closely associated with the brain and the whole nervous system.
Stones associated: Quartz, Selenite, Violet Fluorite, Topaz (gold, silver or white).
Sources: Dr Gaynor du Perez, Chakras.info, Wikipedia.