Unique Boho, simple, minimalist style handmade lariat necklace, with
– large minimalist heart chakra symbol pendant / charm, size: 3.1cm x 2.7cm (1 2/8″ x 1 1/8″) – 29mm x 23mm (1 1/8″ x 7/8″), thickness: 1.9mm, material: zinc alloy metal, lead and nickel safe
– Anahata / Heart Chakra stones: green Malachite gemstone beads
– wire: Silver plated with copper core
– long chain necklace (Silver plated)
Chakra balance: Simply scroll down for description, check out if this one is for you. 🙂
Can be customized according to your request:
– Hook can be applied, several types: silver plated, allergen-free (surgical steel or rhodium plated copper clasp), or for extra cost: .925 Silver (Sterling or Argentium).
– necklace can be replaced with other, choose by colour or material: leather, cord, organza, thinner chain necklace…
Length can be customized after purchase.
The one on pictures is ready to ship, other pieces will be similar (customised to your choice). Available with other chakras too, at my Etsy shop – see last image.
For further questions, please feel free to contact me, I am always happy to help.
About the Anahata or Heart Chakra:
It is the centre of compassion and love.
Symbol: a lotus flower with twelve green petals, within a yantra of two intersecting triangles
In the center of the chest, behind it along the subtle spinal column (the energy center is not located where our actual heart organ lies; rather, the heart chakra is in the center of the chest area); opens frontward.
It is represented as a lotus flower with twelve green petals, within a yantra of two intersecting triangles forming a six-pointed star or a hexagram, symbolising the union of seemingly opposite principles or types of energies, such as male and female, spirit and matter, as well as the air element and its all-encompassing quality.
The heart chakra colors our life with compassion, love, and beauty. Driven by the principles of transformation and integration, the fourth energy center is said to bridge earthly and spiritual aspirations.
The fourth chakra is related to the element of air. As such, its energy is associated to the breath and its movements, as well as the idea of spaciousness and connection with all things.
The main meanings or functions associated with the heart chakra are:
• Love for oneself and others
• Relating, relationships
• Compassion, empathy
• Forgiveness, acceptance
• Transformation, change
• Ability to grieve and reach peace
• Compassionate discernment
• Center of awareness, integration of insights
The Heart chakra is all about connecting and relating. The emphasis here is on love, giving and receiving, and how open we are in relationships. Love is the energy that helps transfigure emotions and experiences. It’s an essential element in any relationship, whether it is with others or oneself.
Love experienced through the fourth chakra is not just about romance, but about going beyond the limitations of the ego and personal preoccupations to open up more fully to compassion and acceptance of all that is, as it is. When we live from our heart and our heart energy is opened and balanced, we can see clearly and position ourselves in any situation, no matter how challenging it is, with discernment and compassion.
The heart chakra is also a center through which we experience beauty in life. Seeing the world through a balanced fourth chakra is being in a state of openness and acceptance that brings us in touch with our world and ourselves in profound and fulfilling ways.
If open, you will radiate joy and friendliness, be considerate of others and have a highly developed sense of empathy.
You may feel being deeply connected, the harmonious exchange of energy with all that is around you, and the appreciation of beauty.
The Heart chakra is associated with the following psychological and behavioral characteristics:
• Capacity to love
• Integration, bridge between earthly and spiritual aspirations
• Transcending personal identity and limitations of the ego
• Experience of unconditional love and connection with all
• Heart-centered discernment
• Appreciation of beauty in all things
• Experiencing deep and meaningful relationships
The fourth chakra connects the lower and upper chakras. In other words, it acts as a center of integration of earthly matters and higher aspirations. Far from seeing these energies as separate, the experience of the heart integrates them effortlessly and harmoniously.
Signs your heart chakra may be out of balance
The heart chakra can become imbalanced as a result of life experiences that have a strong emotional charge, physical illments, or significant changes in your environment. It may manifests as a blockage in the energy flow or, on the contrary, a tendency to become overactive or have an excess of energy.
You can see the following signs of imbalance in the heart chakra:
– Being overly defensive
– Feeling closed down
– Jealousy; fear of intimacy
– Codependency, relying on other’s approval and attention, trying to please at all cost
– Always putting oneself in the role of the savior or the rescuer; or on the contrary, falling into victimization
– Excessive isolation, being recluse, antisocial
– Holding grudges, not being to forgive
When there’s a blockage in the heart chakra, you may experience difficulties in your relating with others, such as excessive jealousy, codependency, or being closed down, withdrawn. If closed, however, you may be withdrawn, suspicious, insecure and depressed.
It governs the heart and circulatory system. It also influences the functioning of the thymus gland, responsible for hormone production and important in the regulation of the immune system. Because of its location, the heart chakra is associated to the cardiac system and the lungs. These organs are interdependent and rely on air and breathing to function properly.
When the energy in your fourth chakra is blocked or hindered, you may experience what is sometimes referred to as heart chakra pain. At the physical level, it can manifest as respiratory ailments, such as lung infection, bronchitis, or circulatory and heart-related issues.
Stones associated: Malachite, Aventurine, Jade, Moss Agate, Emerald, Tourmaline, Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite.
Sources: Dr Gaynor du Perez, Chakras.info, Wikipedia.